How to find Wildwood
Heading north (from Victoria):
- Just past Ladysmith, turn right at the set of lights onto Cedar Road
- Drive along Cedar Road for about 5 minutes; turn right at the Husky Station on to Yellow Point Road
- Drive for about 10 minutes (you’ll pass Yellow Point Lodge and Roberts Memorial Park)
- Turn left onto Crane Road
Heading south (from Nanaimo):
- Turn onto Cedar Road at the south end of Nanaimo (Southgate)
- Cross the Nanaimo river and turn right (you will still be on Cedar Road)
- Turn left onto Yellow Point Road and drive about 5 km
- Turn right onto Crane Road.
Wildwood Ecoforest is a working sustainable forest on Vancouver Island.
- Developed by Merv Wilkinson
- Home to old growth trees & wildlife.