There are many ways to volunteer to further our mission of sustainable forestry.
Get involved and contribute from behind your desk, or hands-on during work parties and special events. We are in need of:
- Work parties (renovations of the Wilkinson Homestead, construction of the mill shed and other infrastructure projects, landscaping and general clean up)
- Communications (Managing email outreach through MailChimp newsletter)
- Fundraising (Grant writing, Organizing and Helping with Special Events)
- Volunteer Wildwood Tour Guides (Help with school class and public tours)
- Skilled instructors to host workshops related to all aspects of forest stewardship and ecology, including non-timber forest products.
Please contact us to volunteer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org