Ecoforestry Institute Society
Please direct mail to:
P.O. Box 5070 Station B
Victoria, BC, Canada, V8R 6N3
Follow Us on Facebook
Monthly public tours of Wildwood are held the 3rd Sunday of each month 1-3pm by donation.
Contact us to arrange a custom guided tour or field trip for your school class. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a list of upcoming Events and Workshops.
Wildwood is located at 2929 Crane Rd in Yellowpoint (between Nanaimo and Ladysmith.) Find directions from your home using google maps, or see detailed directions below.
Directions Heading North (from Victoria):
- Just past Ladysmith, turn right at the set of lights onto Cedar Road
- Drive along Cedar Road for about 5 minutes; turn right at the Gas’n’Go Station onto Yellow Point Road
- Drive for about 10 minutes (past Yellow Point Lodge and Roberts Memorial Park)
- Turn left onto Crane Road
Directions Heading South (from Nanaimo):
- Turn onto Cedar Road at the south end of Nanaimo (Southgate)
- Cross the Nanaimo river and turn right (you will still be on Cedar Road)
- Turn left onto Yellow Point Road and drive about 5 km
- Turn right onto Crane Road.